- Required subjects / courses
The Graduate Program in Morphofunctional Sciences has 29 Courses relating to the different Lines of Research developed in the Program. These are offered on a regular basis, generally covering the most current knowledge within the scenario of Biomedical Sciences.
List of Courses of the Graduate Program in Morphofunctional Sciences:
Required Courses: Regularly enrolled students must mandatorily take the following courses:
- Radioprotection Course: All students who will use radioactive material in their projects must take this course, which is now offered by the Graduate Program in Microbiology (BMM5834 – Radiological Protection), or similar equivalent course.
- Training Course on the Use of Experimental Animals: Course offered by the Laboratory Animal Facility Commission of the ICB. NOTE: Without having completed this course, use of the laboratory animal facilities will not be allowed.
- Advanced Seminars of the Morphofunctional Sciences Program: For Master’s students, participation in 2 semesters (1 year) is mandatory; For doctoral students, participation in 4 semesters (2 years) is mandatory. Minimum attendance rate in these seminars is 75%.
- Course on Chemical Waste: Course offered by the Chemical Safety Commission of the ICB, and made available electronically.